Fluid Yoga Surf Retreats
O’ahu Hawai’i • May 2-8, 2014
[ezcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=””]
Let the ocean inspire your YOGA and the WAVES become your playground. Fuel your heart, body and soul with our surf sessions, outdoor massage, local hikes and SUP Yoga workshops. Everyday, feel awakened by all that you will discover and integrate during this week of embodiment. Be FLUID, Connect, Create, Enjoy your life!
This Retreat is an opportunity to transform the way you live your life and to fully connect with the elements: Our days will be anchored in outdoor yoga, surf sessions, SUP and sunset meditations. Open to ALL and ALL levels of experience in YOGA and SURF are welcomed! So join us with friends, in solo or as a couple.
ABOUT your Retreat Leaders
Nadia + Jamie are passionate people living out their goals and dream lives through travel, surfing and yoga. They create and lead Ocean Inspired [/ezcol_1half]
[ezcol_1half_end id=”” class=”” style=””]
Retreats in Hawaii, the Caribbean Islands and the South Pacific. You can read some of their words on lululemon.com, the Wanderlust Journal and YogaEarth. Hawaii holds a special place in their heart as Jamie is born and raised on the North Shore and has been bathing in this amazing surfing mecca all his life.
For Nadia, leading yoga retreats on O’ahu fuels her practice with ocean inspirations and allows her to fully tap into the strength and beauty of the Hawaiian energy.
You can find Jamie at (www.jamiesterling.com) (www.professionalsurfguide.com) and on the Big Wave World Tour (www.bigwaveworldtour.com) or join Nadia’s yoga classes during Wanderlust Festivals in Canada and Hawaii (www.junayoga.ca). They are both ambassadors with lululemon and YogaEarth and feel blessed to be walking down the path of connection and play in some of the world’s most amazing destinations.
All Inclusive 7 nights – Based on double occupancy
- Surf instruction with Jamie Sterling + Free surf time
- 2 oceanside yoga classes per day with Nadia Bonenfant + Pre-surf yoga in the morning
- SUP Yoga workshops with Nadia
- Talk Story with Jamie Sterling – known in Hawaii as mo’olelo, Talk Story is the tradition of personally sharing important stories to preserve them for future generations.
- Guided local farm day trip experience
- All healthy meals and snacks for the duration of your stay. Where fresh means seasonal produce picked just a few minutes away; where seafood is sourced daily from local waters; and where premium meats and poultry are raised with the utmost care on small-scale Hawaii farms and ranches.
- Guided cultural excursion with native Hawaiian adventurer Kahokule’a Haiku
- Access to 5 miles of coastline + 840 acres of legendary hiking trails
- Massage or body treatment at Nalu Kinetic Spa providing a multi-sensory experience of the ocean: dramatic window walls with views of legendary swells, the sound of surf crashing on the beach, and an innovative Wave Therapy to hone strength, balance, and concentration. Proud to be named one of the nation’s Top 10 Organic Spas by “Organic Spa Magazine” for 2013.